Pascal with Fangs from Disney’s Movie Tangled Wallpaper
Wallpaper picture of Pascal the cute little chameleon lizard reptile from Disney’s CG animated movie Tangled desktop wallpaper and iPhone background wallpaper.
This is Pascal, Rapunzel's pet green and ever cute chameleon from the Disney CG animated movie Rapunzel. Rapunzel’s one true friend is her silent, color-changing sidekick, PASCAL. Pascal may be just a small green chameleon, but he plays a big role in Rapunzel’s life. Confidante, coach and cheerleader, Pascal is a driving force behind Rapunzel’s decision to leave her lonely tower. This supportive and encouraging companion’s true colors just might hold a key to unlocking a royal mystery. Disney green chameleon lizard reptile wallpaper.
Walt Disney Pictures presents in 2010 "Tangled," one of the most hilarious, hair-raising computer animated feature film tales ever told. When the kingdom's most wanted--and most charming--bandit Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi) hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. In theaters this holiday season 2010 in Disney Digital 3D(TM), "Tangled" is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair--lots of hair. This Tangled HD 1080p desktop background wallpaper image photo for iPhone and iPad wallpaper backgrounds is copyright Walt Disney Studios.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.