Frog Prince Naveen from Disney’s Princess and the Frog Wallpaper
Prince Naveen as a frog in the company of the critters of the bayou outside of New Orleans from Disney’s animated movie “The Princess and the Frog.”
PRINCE NAVEEN is a handsome, exotic prince from the far-off country of Maldonia. A Jazz fanatic, Naveen is visiting New Orleans to experience first hand the birthplace of this musical phenomenon. Naveen is a charming, gregarious man who has a problem with responsibility. Recently cut off by his parents because of his gallivanting ways, he is looking to somehow maintain his lavish lifestyle while avoiding having to actually work for a living. Through his relationship with Tiana, Naveen discovers inner nobility he never knew he had.
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents the musical THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, an animated comedy set in the great city of New Orleans. From the creators of “The Little Mermaid” and “Aladdin” comes a modern twist on a classic tale, featuring a beautiful girl named Tiana (ANIKA NONI ROSE), a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again, and a fateful kiss that leads them both on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana. THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG marks the return to hand—drawn animation from the revered team of John Musker and Ron Clements, with music by Oscar®—winning composer Randy Newman (“Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “Toy Story”). This Princess and the Frog desktop wallpaper background image iPhone wallpaper iPad background picture photo is copyright Walt Disney Studios.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.