Nick Fury from Iron Man 2 Wallpaper
NICK FURY played by SAMUEL L. JACKSON in the movie Iron Man 2. Director of the mysterious S. H. I. E. L. D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcements and Logistics Division) Fury maintains the status quo by keeping a close eye on threats to the globe.
SAMUEL L. JACKSON (Nick Fury) is respectfully labeled as one of the hardest working actors in Hollywood, an undisputed star as demonstrated by the fact that his films have grossed more money in box office sales than any other actor in the history of filmmaking.
Jackson made an indelible mark on American cinema with his portrayal of Jules, the philosophizing hit man in Quentin Tarantino’s “Pulp Fiction.” In addition to unanimous critical acclaim for his performance, he received Academy Award® and Golden Globe nominations as Best Supporting Actor, as well as a Best Supporting Actor Award from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Among his many award-winning performances, Jackson made movie history with his portrayal of a crack addict in Spike Lee’s “Jungle Fever” when he was awarded the first and only Best Supporting Performance Award ever given by the judges at the Cannes Film Festival.
Jackson was most recently seen in Frank Miller’s “The Spirit,” and lent his voice to the character of Zog in “Astro Boy.” Jackson also had starring roles in Doug Liman’s sci-fi thriller “Jumper” and the quirky drama “Cleaner,” directed by Renny Harlin. He was also seen in the Rod Lurie-directed film “Resurrecting the Champ” and the horror film “1408,” based on the Stephen King novel. His other recent films include the Craig Brewer film “Black Snake Moan,” Irwin Winkler’s MGM war drama “Home of the Brave,” “Lakeview Terrace” and the comedy “Soul Men” with Bernie Mac.
Other film credits include “Snakes on a Plane,” “Coach Carter,” the “Star Wars” trilogy, “In My Country,” “The Man,” “The Incredibles,” “S.W.A.T.,” “Formula 51,” “Changing Lanes,” “Caveman’s Valentine,” “Red Violin,” “Shaft,” “Unbreakable,” “Eve’s Bayou,” “Jackie Brown,” “The Negotiator,” “A Time To Kill,” “Die Hard with a Vengeance,” “The Long Kiss Goodnight” and “Deep Blue Sea.”
On the small screen, Jackson serves as executive producer on an animated series for Spike TV, “Afro Samurai,” which premiered in 2007 and recently returned for a second season. He also just secured a first-look television deal with CBS to produce and develop upcoming projects. In addition, Jackson has a production deal with New Line Cinema to produce and develop projects in which he has the option of starring.
Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment present the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster film based on the legendary Marvel Super Hero “Iron Man,” reuniting director Jon Favreau and Oscar® nominee Robert Downey Jr. In “Iron Man 2,” the world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces. This Iron Man desktop background wallpaper photo image iPhone wallpaper iPad background is copyright by Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.