Mining on Pandora From Avatar Wallpaper
The Heavy Earth Mover Oxygen-Absent (abbrievated to HEM-OA), Bucket Wheel Excavator, or just excavator, is the RDA’s largest machine on Pandora and is famous as one of the largest human made vehicles ever built beside star ships such as the Interstellar Vehicle Venture Star. It works the same as the excavators on Earth, only on a much greater scale. It features multiple bucket wheels that chew away at the rock face. The leviathanic machines are so large they must be brought to the planet piece by piece and assembled in orbit before being parachuted to a landing zone. It boasts a massive Deutrium-Deutrium Fusion reactor and a hybrid solar-fusion engine for propulsion and to operate its massive digger wheels. From the James Cameron movie Avatar. This image is copyright 20th Century Fox.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.