Maximus, Flynn and Pascal from Disney’s Movie Tangled Wallpaper
Wallpaper picture of Maximus the horse along with Flynn and Pascal from the Disney CG animated movie Tangled desktop wallpaper, iPhone and iPad wallpaper background image.
The Captain of the Guard's horse, MAXIMUS, has made it his personal mission to capture the wanted criminal, Flynn Rider. Fearless in his pursuit, the horse defies danger to follow Flynn where other guards refuse to go – it seems nothing will stop this "tough-guy cop" from getting his man. Once Maximus meets Rapunzel his heart softens, and he begins to see the world differently. What started as a relentless pursuit may just be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. The horse, who behaves more like an canine than an equine, sort of steals the show, say the filmmakers. "It's a take on an animated horse that you've never seen before," says Greno. "It's really fresh and smart."
Walt Disney Pictures presents in 2010 "Tangled," one of the most hilarious, hair-raising computer animated feature film tales ever told. When the kingdom's most wanted--and most charming--bandit Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi) hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. In theaters this holiday season 2010 in Disney Digital 3D(TM), "Tangled" is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair--lots of hair. This Tangled HD 1080p desktop background wallpaper image photo for iPhone and iPad wallpaper backgrounds is copyright Walt Disney Studios.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.