Hammerhead Titanothere Creature from Avatar Wallpaper
The Hammerhead Titanothere (Na’vi name: Angtsìk) is approximately eleven meters long, which is almost twice the size of an elephant, and is essentially a six-legged, monstrous version of Earth’s extinct group of animals called Titanotheres, hence the name. The Titanothere is a food source for the Na’vi. From the James Cameron movie Avatar.
This massive, grazing creature travels in moderately large herds or packs of 10-20 animals. It is moderately social, but also extremely territorial and hierarchical. Constant threat displays, both visible and audible, are very common during the Hammerhead Titanothere’s day. When angered (which happens easily and very often), a Titanothere will lower its head and charge at the perceived threat. The sheer momentum and ferocity of this display is usually enough to send any Pandoran creature running for cover, including Mountain Banshees and even viperwolf packs. When wanting to avoid battle, Hammerheads will raise a large “fan” of brightly colored feathers on the top of its head. This display, usually accompanied by a loud roar, is usually enough to send many animals running away. This image is copyright 20th Century Fox.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.