Guido the Forklift from Disney’s Cars 2 HD Wallpaper
This is wallpaper of Guido the fork lift from the Disney/Pixar CG animated movie Cars and Cars 2. Guido is a little Italian forklift, Luigi's assistant and best friend. He and Luigi are the biggest Ferrari racing fans in Radiator Springs. Unfortunately, they're a long way from Italy, so when there's a race in town, Ferraris or not, they get out their team colors. This may be their only opportunity to show off their home pride.
Guido had always dreamt of performing a pit stop on a real race car... he finally had his chance when Lightning McQueen competed in the Piston Cup tie-breaker. The boys from Casa Della Tires put every other pit crew to shame that day. Guido changed out Lightning's tires in record time during a pit stop. The rookie was back on the track before both challengers because of Guido's tireless energy and skill.
Quotable Quote: "Pit stop!"
After taking moviegoers magically into the realm of toys, bugs, monsters, fish, and superheroes, the masterful storytellers and technical wizards at Pixar Animation Studios ("The Incredibles," "Finding Nemo," "Monsters, Inc.") and Academy Award®-winning director John Lasseter ("Toy Story," "Toy Story 2," "A Bug's Life"), hit the road with a fast-paced comedy adventure set inside the world of cars. A Pixar Animation Studios film presented by Walt Disney Pictures, "CARS" is a high octane delight for moviegoers of all ages, fueled with plenty of humor, action, heartfelt drama, and amazing new technical feats. Adding to the fun is a driving score and new songs by Oscar®-winner Randy Newman, along with original musical performances by such top talents as Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and John Mayer. The film coincides with the celebration of Pixar's 20th anniversary, and the company's recent acquisition by Disney. This Disney/Pixar Cars 2 movie desktop background wallpaper image photo picture iPhone wallpaper and iPad compatible wallpaper is copyright Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.