Darrel Cartrip from Pixar Cars Movie Wallpaper
This is wallpaper of Darrel Cartrip the race car from the Disney/Pixar CG animated movie Cars and Cars 2. Darrell Cartrip is a legendary Piston Cup race car. Always ready with a wild exaggeration, Darrell delights fans alongside smooth-talking Bob Cutlass for every major Cup event, calling the play-by-play and adding humor and personality to the commentary.
A Southern gentleman and ex-Piston Cup champion, DC knows what it takes to win. He's been down there on the track, in the pits and in the grease, and he'll tell you all about it. But when the green flag drops to start the race, he's all business. That is, until he shouts his signature, "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity boys! Let's go racing!"
Quotable Quote: "Tickets to this race are hotter than a black leather seat on a hot summer day!"
After taking moviegoers magically into the realm of toys, bugs, monsters, fish, and superheroes, the masterful storytellers and technical wizards at Pixar Animation Studios ("The Incredibles," "Finding Nemo," "Monsters, Inc.") and Academy Award®-winning director John Lasseter ("Toy Story," "Toy Story 2," "A Bug's Life"), hit the road with a fast-paced comedy adventure set inside the world of cars. A Pixar Animation Studios film presented by Walt Disney Pictures, "CARS" is a high octane delight for moviegoers of all ages, fueled with plenty of humor, action, heartfelt drama, and amazing new technical feats. Adding to the fun is a driving score and new songs by Oscar®-winner Randy Newman, along with original musical performances by such top talents as Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and John Mayer. The film coincides with the celebration of Pixar's 20th anniversary, and the company's recent acquisition by Disney. This Disney/Pixar Cars 2 movie desktop background wallpaper image photo picture iPhone wallpaper and iPad compatible wallpaper is copyright Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.