Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean Wallpaper
HD wallpaper of the notorious Captain Barbossa from Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" movie starring Johnny Depp.
Once a ferocious pirate and deadly enemy of Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) enters an uneasy alliance with his rival in a race to the Fountain of Youth.
Hector Barbossa, a vile pirate returned from the dead, is the ultimate survivor. Having lost his leg—and the Black Pearl—Barbossa has traded black and silver for the grand blue and gold uniform of His Majesty’s Royal Navy. Now serving as a privateer and commanding the Providence under the Union Jack rather than the Jolly Roger, Barbossa claims to owe his allegiance to King and Country. But is it valor or revenge that pushes Barbossa toward the Fountain of Youth, a rendezvous with Captain Jack, Blackbeard and destiny?
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Rob Marshall, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" wallpaper captures the fun, adventure and humor that ignited the hit franchise--this time in Disney Digital 3D(TM). Johnny Depp returns to his iconic role of Captain Jack Sparrow in an action-packed adventure. Crossing paths with the enigmatic Angelica (Penelope Cruz), he's not sure if it's love--or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth destop wallpaper. When she forces him aboard the "Queen Anne's Revenge," the ship of the legendary pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn't know whom to fear more: Blackbeard or Angelica, with whom he shares a mysterious past. The international cast includes franchise vets Geoffrey Rush as the vengeful Captain Hector Barbossa and Kevin R. McNally as Captain Jack's longtime comrade Joshamee Gibbs, plus Sam Claflin as a stalwart missionary and Astrid Berges-Frisbey as a mysterious mermaid. This Pirates of the Caribbean HD wallpaper picture image for PC and Mac is copyright by Walt Disney Studios and is compatible with iPhone and iPad high definition wallpaper.
- Click preview image above to download or view full size free desktop wallpaper.
- Right-click on full size image and select option to set as wallpaper or desktop background/picture.
- Tap preview image above to display full size wallpaper image for the iPhone/iPad.
- Touch and hold your finger on the image until the side-up menu appears and select "Save Image".
- Go to Settings and select Wallpaper.
- Select either the lock screen or springboard background.
- Select "Camera Roll" and find the image you saved in step 2 and tap it.
- Move and scale the image as desired, then tap "set" to set iPhone/iPad wallpaper background.
- These pictures are NOT stock photos and may not be used as such.
- Wallpaper images are licensed for personal use as desktop backgrounds ONLY.
- All commercial use of these images and pictures is prohibited.
- These desktop backgrounds and wallpapers may NOT be reproduced, retransmitted, or redistributed in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without express written consent.
- Wallpaper may NOT be altered or modified.
- The watermark on the picture may NOT be altered, removed or obscured.